SUMMER 6s & TRIALS - DECISION TO BE MADE BY 4PM
Tuesday, 03 October 2017

The weather is looking nasty, but there has not been too much rain so far. 

 

We will nake make a final call this afternoon at 4pm about whether our Summer 6 matches and NPL trials will go ahead tonight (Monday 2 Oct 17). We'll announce this here and via Facebook.